We designed our tasting room to be comfortable and inviting!
We asked ourselves “what keeps us from going wine tasting?”
Some of the answers were:
- we can’t take the kids with us, they’d drive us crazy!
- we can’t take the dogs with us, wineries don’t allow pets.
- tasting rooms close early.
- tasting rooms can be pretentious and stuffy.
So, we created a relaxing tasting room where pets and kids are welcome.
- something for the kids to do that includes puzzles, games, legos, coloring books.
- Free blazing fast Wi-Fi.
- a big screen TV to stream movies.
dog beds, water, and treats always available.
we’re open later than others: until 7pm most days.
no pretentiousness allowed.
there’s always music playing.
beautiful art on the walls.
Carivintâs Winery Tasting Room
476 First St., Solvang, CA
email: [email protected]
12 to 7-ish Mon-Thu (Closed Tue/Weds Jan-Mar)
11 to 7-ish Fri-Sun